Hey did you know that google LOVES to see and recommend websites that are ALIVE?
What does that mean?
Your site will perform better in search rankings if you take care of it and keep adding fresh, relevant content.
How can you do that?
Keep adding C O N T E N T
1. Update your text regularly on your pages. Keep your pages current with fresh information and your chosen keywords to keep Google’s algorithms happy!
2. Refine your service offerings. Make sure your website is up to date on what you are doing these days! I have heard so many business owners say “well what we’re really doing now is…” and it’s completely different than what it says on their website!
You’ll want to clearly describe your services, pricing, and any special offers. This helps potential customers understand what you provide and can improve conversion rates. While you’re in there make sure that your contact information, including your address and phone number, is up-to-date and easy to find.
3. Update your pictures. Visual content is powerful. When you are looking for images for your website, you can show off your products, pictures from your recent event, your team headshots and fun shots of your team at work, or your portfolio.
4. Start or add to your blog. Draw traffic to your site with industry insights, helpful tips or company news to engage with your audience and show you are an expert in your field. Blogging is an excellent way to provide fresh content and establish yourself as an authority in your industry.
5. Update your testimonials. Add those fresh ones because they help build trust and credibility for your business AND they are great for SEO.
For help updating your website or pulling it all together, reach out to Hilltop for some help! Email email@example.com